Tuesday 9 April 2013

Intoducing... Jess

Hi, I'm Jess, I'm 21, from Newcastle upon Tyne and I study Chemistry at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland. This year I have been doing an industrial placement year at a chemical company near York so I have moved there! When I'm not working or studying I enjoy dance, bellringing and playing music.
I've been involved in Girlguiding since I was 5 and became a Rainbow. Since then I've been a part of all the sections until I became assistant leader of my Senior Section group. Whilst doing that I became a Guiding Advocate and helped present the airbrushing petition to parliament! I also went on the Centenary Stampede which was an amazing experience, and gained my Senior Section Holiday Permit. Now I'm a leader with 31st York Guides, and I've just finished as a member of the Girls in Action Task and Finish Group, as well as just finishing my Queen's Guide.
This year I am leading the team, and I'm very excited to return to Guyana with such a lovely team! I'm sure we're going to have a great project :)
LOGL
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment